Evolution Racing Products Announces Major Expansion for 2016
Airdrie, AB.(March 24, 2016) Effective Immediately, Evolution Racing Products is excited to announce the addition of the Legends Race Cars and Bandelero Race Car Dealerships to their current lines.
We have recently put an agreement in place with Rev’d Up Performance Racecars for the acquisition of the dealership.We want to Thank Ellery Erb and his Family for their past years of dedication and involvement with the Legends and Bandelero Groups. Over the next fews months Evolution will be working closely with Ellery, to ensure the transition goes smoothly for all involved.
Evolution is looking forward to assisting all the new and current racers involved with these already exciting Series’.More news to be released in the near future.
You Can Contact Grant or Rob @ 403-948-5221 or by email @
with any questions or requirements.
(From the Office of Rev’d Up Performance)
Rev’d Up Performance Racecars is pleased to announce that the Legends and Bandolero Dealership has been acquired by Evolution Racing Products, effective immediately.
While all of us at Rev’d Up are sad to no longer be able to serve these amazing groups of racers, we are also excited to see Grant Edwards and the entire team at Evolution take both of these series to the next level. By combining Legends and Bandoleros with their already existing lines of Baby Grands, Mini Cups, and Super Late Models, Evolution will become the largest motorsports dealership in Western Canada. This will allow them to leverage a larger purchasing volume to maintain the lowest possible prices for teams. It will also allow for some exciting event and promotional opportunities in the future for all 4 series.
We know there will be many questions, so below are a few we think many people may have that we can address up front:
1. What happens to the Legends and Bando series in 2016?The schedule and series for these two classes has already been finalized and will not be impacted by this change.
2. Where will parts be located?The parts dealership will be moved from Warman, SK to Airdrie AB, into Evolution’s current facility. Due to the sheer number of races between the 4 series, it will not be possible for Evolution to attend every race with a large parts selection like Rev’d Up has done in the past. Therefore, all teams are advised to stock up on some of the basic parts and work together to help get each other fixed and back on the track.
3. Does this change our race day procedures?The 2016 Driver Handbook has been updated and sent to all teams, with the changes voted in at the 2015 Drivers meeting (double file restarts using the choose rule, running the inverted heat first, and minor corrections and clarifications). The 2016 season will continue to follow this handbook.
4. Will Rev’d Up still be involved in Legends and Bandoleros Rev’d Up will be closing its Warman, SK location, and will no longer provide mechanical and setup services. The team will still be fielding the #21 Legends car and plans to continue long into the future. As always, Ellery and Blake will always be willing to help other teams whenever possible.
5. What changes will be made to the website and Facebook pages?The website domain www.legendcars.ca will be transferred to Evolution, for its continued use. The Facebook page will go unchanged for the foreseeable future, and will continue to be monitored and maintained by the Driver Reps.
6. How can Evolution be contacted?
You can get in touch with either Grant or Rob at Evolution at:
Or by email at
Rev’d up would like to sincerely thank everyone for their support over the past 5 years! It was an honor to be able to serve so many great teams and build so many friendships.
We look forward to continue to be involved in Legends and continue to see everyone at the track.
Ellery, Gloria, Blake and Jackie Erb